ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC EVA-02 Edition
- NVIDIA Ada Lovelace Streaming Multiprocessors: Up to 2x performance and power efficiency
- 4th Generation Tensor Cores: Up to 2X AI performance
- 3rd Generation RT Cores: Up to 2X ray tracing performance
- Axial-tech fans scaled up for 23% more airflow
- New patented vapor chamber with milled heatspreader for lower GPU temps
- 3.5-slot design: massive fin array optimized for airflow from the three Axial-tech fans
- Diecast shroud, frame, and backplate add rigidity and are vented to further maximize airflow and heat dissipation
- Digital power control with high-current power stages and 15K capacitors to fuel maximum performance
Step into the future with the ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 OC EVA-02 Edition. Designed in collaboration with the EVANGELION project, this powerhouse graphics card boasts a stunning aesthetic inspired by EVA-02. The shroud and backplate feature intricate design elements, while the front ARGB panel showcases the iconic synchronization effect.
Bigger and better. Axial-tech fans spin on dual-ball bearings and have been scaled up to propel 23% more air through the card, setting the stage for lower temperatures, less noise, and higher performance.
Patented Vapor Chamber
A vapor chamber featuring milled pathways lets the heatpipes sink in without being pressed flat, allowing heat to be carried more efficiently to the fin stack. In comparison to conventional vapor chamber and heatpipe combos, this potent pairing reduces GPU temperature by up to 5 Celsius when subjected to a 500W thermal load.
A high-quality diecast frame, shroud, and backplate tightly brace the PCB and strategically steer airflow.